Justin Timberlake Thanks Jessica Biel for Her “Patience” at People’s Choice Awards
11:25 pm, January 8th, 2014VIDEO
Taking the stage for Favorite Album, Male Artist, and R&B Artist, the singer acknowledged his team, family, and fans before mentioning Biel.
“I’d like to thank my wife for teaching me patience and the little things like just putting the dishes in the dishwasher,” said Timberlake.
He quipped, “It goes a long way. Fellas, you’re welcome.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties