Justin Timberlake and Olivia Munn “Flirtation” Rumor is a Joke
3:33 pm, January 19th, 2011
It was a complete fantasy that Gossip Cop debunked.
Now Life & Style has its teeth in Us Weekly‘s discarded scraps, offering up an even sillier story.
According to the tab’s so-called “insider,” over New Year’s weekend Munn showed friends “several new text messages from Justin” on her cell phone.
Life & Style claims the messages, supposedly sent in late December, “were hardly innocent.”
Despite his longterm relationship with Jessica Biel, says the magazine, Timberlake “is unwilling – or unable – to stop himself from carrying on a forbidden flirtation” with Munn.
Let’s burst this daydream bubble and come back to reality.
Why, exactly, did it take three weeks for this rumor about alleged text messages to emerge? The timing is especially curious given that Munn’s new sitcom “Perfect Couples” will debut tomorrow.
To illustrate what kind of credibility Life & Style has with this piece, take a look at their sidebar about “Justin’s Double Life.” The tab says Timberlake’s clean-cut image supposedly hides “the seedy reality,” using a picture of him drinking booze from a paper bag (below).
One tiny problem: The picture is actually a still from Timberlake’s movie Alpha Dog, showing his character having a drink.
That’s a pretty desperate trick.
Also, we hate to repeat ourselves, but the magazines have insisted for years that there’s trouble in Timberlake’s relationship with Biel – yet the couple remains together and content.
“Nothing’s wrong” between Timberlake and Biel, a source close to the actor-singer tells Gossip Cop. “They’re still happy together.”
We wonder what Life & Style will try to present as “news” next.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents