Justin Timberlake Performs New Songs at Pre-Super Bowl Party (VIDEOS)
11:21 am, February 3rd, 2013VIDEOS
At a DirecTV pre-Super Bowl party in New Orleans on Saturday, Timberlake performed for a full hour, entertaining a crowd that included Paul McCartney, Sofia Vergara, and John Legend with some of his classics like ”Cry Me A River,” “Like I Love You,” and “SexyBack,” as well as a few new songs.
Dressed in a tuxedo and backed by a big band, Timberlake sang the new tunes, “Pusher Love Girl” and “That Girl,” and was joined onstage by Jay-Z for “Suit & Tie.”
Timberlake is slated to perform on February 10 at the Grammys.
Check out videos of his performances below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Pusher Love Girl
Suit & Tie
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss