Justin Timberlake Performs New Songs at Pre-Super Bowl Party (VIDEOS)
11:21 am, February 3rd, 2013VIDEOS
At a DirecTV pre-Super Bowl party in New Orleans on Saturday, Timberlake performed for a full hour, entertaining a crowd that included Paul McCartney, Sofia Vergara, and John Legend with some of his classics like ”Cry Me A River,” “Like I Love You,” and “SexyBack,” as well as a few new songs.
Dressed in a tuxedo and backed by a big band, Timberlake sang the new tunes, “Pusher Love Girl” and “That Girl,” and was joined onstage by Jay-Z for “Suit & Tie.”
Timberlake is slated to perform on February 10 at the Grammys.
Check out videos of his performances below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Pusher Love Girl
Suit & Tie
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?