Justin Timberlake Performs New Songs at Pre-Super Bowl Party (VIDEOS)
11:21 am, February 3rd, 2013VIDEOS
At a DirecTV pre-Super Bowl party in New Orleans on Saturday, Timberlake performed for a full hour, entertaining a crowd that included Paul McCartney, Sofia Vergara, and John Legend with some of his classics like ”Cry Me A River,” “Like I Love You,” and “SexyBack,” as well as a few new songs.
Dressed in a tuxedo and backed by a big band, Timberlake sang the new tunes, “Pusher Love Girl” and “That Girl,” and was joined onstage by Jay-Z for “Suit & Tie.”
Timberlake is slated to perform on February 10 at the Grammys.
Check out videos of his performances below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Pusher Love Girl
Suit & Tie
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank