Justin Timberlake Performs New Songs at Pre-Super Bowl Party (VIDEOS)
11:21 am, February 3rd, 2013VIDEOS
At a DirecTV pre-Super Bowl party in New Orleans on Saturday, Timberlake performed for a full hour, entertaining a crowd that included Paul McCartney, Sofia Vergara, and John Legend with some of his classics like ”Cry Me A River,” “Like I Love You,” and “SexyBack,” as well as a few new songs.
Dressed in a tuxedo and backed by a big band, Timberlake sang the new tunes, “Pusher Love Girl” and “That Girl,” and was joined onstage by Jay-Z for “Suit & Tie.”
Timberlake is slated to perform on February 10 at the Grammys.
Check out videos of his performances below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Pusher Love Girl
Suit & Tie
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups