Justin Timberlake: “Sometimes I Just Want To F**king Kill Everybody”
9:46 am, November 12th, 2013PHOTO
The star gave the interview just after Variety ran a review of Runner, Runner titled “Why Justin Timberlake Should Stop Acting,” and Billboard bashed his album, The 20/20 Experience: 2 of 2.
Timberlake calls the criticism a “double whammy,” saying, “Where did all this vitriol come from? It’s mean. And I’m not cut out for it.”
The singer-actor tells the mag, “The movie didn’t do well at the box office, so I should quit? Hold on a second. If I was somebody else, you wouldn’t have said that.”
Timblake shares, “I have the number one album this week, and I shouldn’t have released it? Come on, man. You sound like a d*ckhead.”
“It just shocked me because, like, you’re trade magazines,” he says, adding, “None of your opinions count. And by the way, none of you can do it.”
Timberake goes on to talk about his hometown Memphis, Tennessee, revealing, “It’s a struggling city with a defeatist attitude. I’m from this town, and I grew up with a little bit of a chip on my shoulder, so sometimes I find it funny that I’ve been able to acquire the patience it takes to be kind to people in our business. Because sometimes I just want to f**king kill everybody.”
What do you think about Timberlake’s response to critics?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting