Justin Timberlake Really Selling His New York Apartment?
4:44 pm, August 23rd, 2012
“Justin Timberlake Lists His NYC Bachelor Pad,” reads the headline of a piece from RadarOnline, which excitedly also touts photos of the “for sale” apartment.
The webloid goes on to note that Timberlake not only “has listed his New York City bachelor pad in favor of a more suitable marital home,” but also that he ”bought the Manhattan penthouse in the Soho Mews in 2010 for $6.56 million, and is now putting it on the market with a hefty price increase at $7.65 million.”
And there’s more.
RadarOnline then “reports” that “the stunning penthouse features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a gas burning fireplace, and a large, private, set-back wrap terrace… and offers stunning views of Soho and the Empire State Building.”
That’s not all.
According to the site, Timberlake’s home has “plenty of party space, with a kitchen packed with elm and glass cabinets, granite, a Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine storage, Miele ovens and dishwasher, a designer cooktop and fully-vented hood,” and “all the bedrooms boast en suite bathrooms, with the master having a large oval free-standing tub that is plenty big enough for two!”
One teensy, weensy problem.
The RadarOnline story, as well as the others published by equally inept hacks, are completely untrue.
Timberlake’s rep tells Gossip Cop, “The photos circulating on the Internet are not of his home. The entire story is false.”
We hear he’s not selling his place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss