Justin Timberlake “Refusing” to Help Jessica Biel Launch Singing Career?
11:52 am, August 1st, 2013
According to the tabloid, Timberlake “leaned on Jessica for help to build his acting career,” but now he is “reluctant to return the favor.”
A so-called “source” tells the magazine, “She begged Justin to record a duet with her, but he’s refusing. He thinks it will look bad.”
Biel is apparently “determined to find success” regardless, says Star.
The tab’s supposed confidant goes on to claim, “With or without him, she plans to release a single.”
A real source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop that the story is “NOT true.”
And that tradition lives on in its latest — and similarly WRONG – attempt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet