Justin Timberlake “Refusing” to Help Jessica Biel Launch Singing Career?
11:52 am, August 1st, 2013
According to the tabloid, Timberlake “leaned on Jessica for help to build his acting career,” but now he is “reluctant to return the favor.”
A so-called “source” tells the magazine, “She begged Justin to record a duet with her, but he’s refusing. He thinks it will look bad.”
Biel is apparently “determined to find success” regardless, says Star.
The tab’s supposed confidant goes on to claim, “With or without him, she plans to release a single.”
A real source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop that the story is “NOT true.”
And that tradition lives on in its latest — and similarly WRONG – attempt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents