Justin Timberlake Lashes Out at Paparazzi After Photographer Kicks Friend’s Truck
5:37 pm, May 22nd, 2012
Justin Timberlake had some trouble with particularly intrusive paparazzi on Tuesday.
The star and his business partner, Trace Ayala, were together for a meeting in Los Angeles when some overzealous photographers tried — and failed — to snap shots of Timberlake, a source close to the singer confirms to Gossip Cop.
One of the paparazzi then took his frustration out on Ayala’s vehicle.
Timberlake tweeted, “So… A paparazzi can’t get a photo of me so he kicks my best friend’s truck door in..? And they wonder why they can’t get a ‘fair’ shake.”
He added, “I mean, seriously… Not ruining my day though. #getaREALjob.”
Our Timberlake source tells Gossip Cop the paparazzi who kicked Ayala’s truck are individuals with whom Timberlake has had to deal in the past.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 'Dem Babies': 10 Celeb Kids That Are Two Years Old
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White