Justin Timberlake Lashes Out at Paparazzi After Photographer Kicks Friend’s Truck
5:37 pm, May 22nd, 2012
Justin Timberlake had some trouble with particularly intrusive paparazzi on Tuesday.
The star and his business partner, Trace Ayala, were together for a meeting in Los Angeles when some overzealous photographers tried — and failed — to snap shots of Timberlake, a source close to the singer confirms to Gossip Cop.
One of the paparazzi then took his frustration out on Ayala’s vehicle.
Timberlake tweeted, “So… A paparazzi can’t get a photo of me so he kicks my best friend’s truck door in..? And they wonder why they can’t get a ‘fair’ shake.”
He added, “I mean, seriously… Not ruining my day though. #getaREALjob.”
Our Timberlake source tells Gossip Cop the paparazzi who kicked Ayala’s truck are individuals with whom Timberlake has had to deal in the past.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?