CLAIM: Justin Timberlake to Include Opera in Upcoming Album
2:37 pm, August 17th, 2012
“Justin Timberlake is getting ready to Baroque your body,” claims Star magazine.
The tabloid says the singer has been “working with an opera coach and plans to incorporate classical music into his upcoming album.”
“Justin loves all music — but opera has always had a special place in his heart, as his mother loves it,” a so-called “pal” explains to Star.
Wow, so is Timberlake really in the midst of some operatic reinvention?
As Gossip Cop reported, Timberlake is NOT currently at work on a new album, opera or otherwise.
Once again, Star hits a bad note.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?