WATCH: Justin Timberlake Tells Love Story Inspired by Grandparents in ‘Mirrors’ Video
10:26 pm, March 19th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Timberlake released a two-part music video for his new single “Mirrors” on Tuesday.
The 8-minute clip begins by showcasing an emotionally-charged love story in various stages over the course of several decades, with the singer out of sight until five minutes in.
Then the focus changes to Timberlake in a maze of mirrors for the rest of the track, joined by dancers wearing flesh-colored clothes.
The music video is dedicated to his grandparents, Sadie and the late William Bomar, who died last year.
The video’s release comes one day after the music star confirmed he’ll be releasing a second installment of his album, The 20/20 Experience, this fall.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate