Justin Timberlake Defends Miley Cyrus After VMAs: “Let Her Do Her Thing”
6:20 pm, August 27th, 2013LISTEN
“It’s the VMAs — what did you guys expect?” Timberlake told the “Jim & Kim” morning radio show on Tuesday.
He added, “I like Miley. I like her a lot… she’s young, she’s letting everyone know she’s growing up.”
“It’s the VMAs. It’s not like she did it at the Grammys,” continued Timberlake. “Let her do her thing.”
The night’s big winner then referenced the awards show’s long history of salacious moments, including past raciness from Madonna — and his own ex-girlfriend Britney Spears.
Listen to Timberlake’s defense of Cyrus below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- The Coolest Celebrity Cribs
- Out Of Their League: Ugly Guys Who Date Bombshells
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks