Justin Timberlake Defends Miley Cyrus After VMAs: “Let Her Do Her Thing”
6:20 pm, August 27th, 2013LISTEN
“It’s the VMAs — what did you guys expect?” Timberlake told the “Jim & Kim” morning radio show on Tuesday.
He added, “I like Miley. I like her a lot… she’s young, she’s letting everyone know she’s growing up.”
“It’s the VMAs. It’s not like she did it at the Grammys,” continued Timberlake. “Let her do her thing.”
The night’s big winner then referenced the awards show’s long history of salacious moments, including past raciness from Madonna — and his own ex-girlfriend Britney Spears.
Listen to Timberlake’s defense of Cyrus below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted