Justin Timberlake Defends Miley Cyrus After VMAs: “Let Her Do Her Thing”
6:20 pm, August 27th, 2013LISTEN
“It’s the VMAs — what did you guys expect?” Timberlake told the “Jim & Kim” morning radio show on Tuesday.
He added, “I like Miley. I like her a lot… she’s young, she’s letting everyone know she’s growing up.”
“It’s the VMAs. It’s not like she did it at the Grammys,” continued Timberlake. “Let her do her thing.”
The night’s big winner then referenced the awards show’s long history of salacious moments, including past raciness from Madonna — and his own ex-girlfriend Britney Spears.
Listen to Timberlake’s defense of Cyrus below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet