Justin Timberlake ‘Aggressively Pursuing’ Mila Kunis?
2:19 pm, February 2nd, 2011
The mag claims Timberlake was “aggressively pursuing” Kunis at the Weinstein Company SAG Awards after-party, where they were spotted “whispering closely.”
According to a so-called “insider,” Timberlake was “obsessed” with Kunis during filming of Friends With Benefits, and at one point during the SAG Awards after-party he “wedged himself between Kunis and “Glee” heartthrob Chord Overstreet while they spoke” because Timberlake “clearly didn’t like Kunis talking to other guys at the bash.”
Now for the real story…
A source close to Kunis assures Gossip Cop that the actress and Timberlake are “just friends – that’s it.” They talked for a bit because “They’re co-stars, friends.”
Sadly, Us Weekly, which wrongly reported 15 months ago that Timberlake and Jessica Biel broke up, is hellbent on splitting up the couple. In the past, the mag has tried to link him to Cameron Diaz (nope), Olivia Munn (wrong), and once before even to Kunis (no dice).
Timberlake and Biel remain perfectly happy together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z