Justin Timberlake ‘Aggressively Pursuing’ Mila Kunis?
2:19 pm, February 2nd, 2011
The mag claims Timberlake was “aggressively pursuing” Kunis at the Weinstein Company SAG Awards after-party, where they were spotted “whispering closely.”
According to a so-called “insider,” Timberlake was “obsessed” with Kunis during filming of Friends With Benefits, and at one point during the SAG Awards after-party he “wedged himself between Kunis and “Glee” heartthrob Chord Overstreet while they spoke” because Timberlake “clearly didn’t like Kunis talking to other guys at the bash.”
Now for the real story…
A source close to Kunis assures Gossip Cop that the actress and Timberlake are “just friends – that’s it.” They talked for a bit because “They’re co-stars, friends.”
Sadly, Us Weekly, which wrongly reported 15 months ago that Timberlake and Jessica Biel broke up, is hellbent on splitting up the couple. In the past, the mag has tried to link him to Cameron Diaz (nope), Olivia Munn (wrong), and once before even to Kunis (no dice).
Timberlake and Biel remain perfectly happy together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids