Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Open Up About Their Wedding (PHOTO)
9:45 am, October 24th, 2012
“It was a really special evening,” the singer-actor tells the magazine of the nuptials that took place last Friday in Italy.
And by the looks of Timberlake’s jump of joy on the magazine’s cover, it seems the nuptials were every bit as fun as they were romantic.
Timberlake says he played guitar and serenaded Biel — dressed up in a pink Giambattista Valli gown — as she walked down the aisle.
“It was an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her,” reveals Timberlake, who wore a Tom Ford tuxedo.
Among the 100 guests at the week-long celebrations at the Borgo Egnazia resort were celebrity friends, including Andy Samberg and Jimmy Fallon.
“It was a lot to take of them to travel, so we figured we’d give our guests a good party,” says Timberlake.
“It was a total fantasy experience,” adds Biel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant