Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake “Doomed,” Says Tabloid
3:24 pm, January 12th, 2012
Desperate to find something negative to say about the couple’s holiday engagement, the tabloid hits upon the idea of calling their union “doomed.”
“She may have gotten the proposal she’s been waiting years for, but [Biel's] friends fear she won’t get the happily ever after,” declares OK!
What’s the problem?
Apparently, Timberlake’s alleged womanizing.
The actress has supposedly told friends “she knows he’s got a roving eye but she’s prepared to look the other way if he should ever stray.”
We’re very confused.
Timberlake has been (wrongly) “linked” to other women, and Biel (allegedly) is fine with it?
The magazine then goes on to say that Biel’s friends worry that Timberlake treats her “like a doormat.”
Wait, so we’re all supposed to believe that Biel knows he allegedly womanizes, but still accepted Timberlake’s marriage proposal?
This story is totally ridiculous, and a source close to the couple assures Gossip Cop, “Of course it isn’t true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?