Justin Timberlake Announces Comeback: “I’m Ready” For New Album (VIDEO)
12:18 pm, January 10th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Timberlake revealed on Thursday that he has a new album on the way.
“To whom it may concern… I think I’M READY! #JT2013″ tweeted Timberlake, shortly after noon, along with a short video also titled “I’m Ready.”
In the clip, we see Timberlake walking through a recording studio as he explains his long hiatus from music in a voiceover.
“Look, I’ve only done two albums in 10 years. That’s the way I really look at it: What does the next decade mean for me?” asks Timberlake, adding, “I’m the one who sits and is obsessive about it, before you even get to hear it.”
Timberlake continues, “As close as I get to it, I don’t know that I could physically torture myself that much, year in and year out, and expect it to fulfill me the way that it does, and the way that it is right now.”
“I don’t want to put anything out that I feel like is something that I don’t love… you just don’t get that every day,” explains Timberlake. “You have to wait for it.”
Timberlake eventually winds up at a microphone, into which he says, “I’m ready.”
Check out the video below!
Are you excited to hear new music from Timberlake?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank