CLAIM: Justin Timberlake Using Hypnotherapy To Quit Smoking
12:43 pm, March 24th, 2013
“Justin Timberlake is so determined to snuff out his cigarette habit that he’s taking his buddy Ben Affleck’s advice to be put into a trance,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer, which notes the singer-actor is using “hypnotherapy to help stop smoking.”
According to the supermarket tabloid, Affleck “recommended that Timberlake also see a hypnotist” to quit smoking, the way he allegedly did.
The magazine claims Timberlake is now ”working with a hypnotist to reduce his cravings,” and it seems the “Suit & Tie” singer is “getting off his ‘butt.’”
The only ones in a “trance” here are the writers at the Enquirer.
Despite the cutesy puns and all, a source close to Timberlake tells Gossip Cop the hypnotist story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet