CLAIM: Justin Timberlake Using Hypnotherapy To Quit Smoking
12:43 pm, March 24th, 2013
“Justin Timberlake is so determined to snuff out his cigarette habit that he’s taking his buddy Ben Affleck’s advice to be put into a trance,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer, which notes the singer-actor is using “hypnotherapy to help stop smoking.”
According to the supermarket tabloid, Affleck “recommended that Timberlake also see a hypnotist” to quit smoking, the way he allegedly did.
The magazine claims Timberlake is now ”working with a hypnotist to reduce his cravings,” and it seems the “Suit & Tie” singer is “getting off his ‘butt.’”
The only ones in a “trance” here are the writers at the Enquirer.
Despite the cutesy puns and all, a source close to Timberlake tells Gossip Cop the hypnotist story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"