Justin Timberlake Did NOT Get Hair Plugs
5:08 pm, October 16th, 2013
Justin Timberlake has new hair plugs, according to the National Enquirer.
The tabloid cites a “pal” who explains that Timberlake has “been very self-conscious about his receding hairline — so a few months before he began shooting his new movie Runner Runner, he underwent a series of hair plug transplants.”
(Very natural sounding quote, Enquirer.)
“The treatments worked great,” says the outlet, “and after years of sensitivity about his thinning locks, the 32-year-old star totally loves that he can now sport contemporary hair styles and quit covering up.”
Maybe the tabloid should get plugged into some better sources.
Gossip Cop inquired, and insiders say the hair plugs story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z