Justin Timberlake Did NOT Get Hair Plugs
5:08 pm, October 16th, 2013
Justin Timberlake has new hair plugs, according to the National Enquirer.
The tabloid cites a “pal” who explains that Timberlake has “been very self-conscious about his receding hairline — so a few months before he began shooting his new movie Runner Runner, he underwent a series of hair plug transplants.”
(Very natural sounding quote, Enquirer.)
“The treatments worked great,” says the outlet, “and after years of sensitivity about his thinning locks, the 32-year-old star totally loves that he can now sport contemporary hair styles and quit covering up.”
Maybe the tabloid should get plugged into some better sources.
Gossip Cop inquired, and insiders say the hair plugs story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Alec Baldwin's Daughter Ireland Shows Off Bikini Bod
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna