Justin Timberlake Did NOT Get Hair Plugs
5:08 pm, October 16th, 2013
Justin Timberlake has new hair plugs, according to the National Enquirer.
The tabloid cites a “pal” who explains that Timberlake has “been very self-conscious about his receding hairline — so a few months before he began shooting his new movie Runner Runner, he underwent a series of hair plug transplants.”
(Very natural sounding quote, Enquirer.)
“The treatments worked great,” says the outlet, “and after years of sensitivity about his thinning locks, the 32-year-old star totally loves that he can now sport contemporary hair styles and quit covering up.”
Maybe the tabloid should get plugged into some better sources.
Gossip Cop inquired, and insiders say the hair plugs story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us