TAB: Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have “Public Spat”
7:14 pm, November 30th, 2011
According to the tabloid, on November 15, the on-and-off couple “had a spat over the M word: marriage!”
The mag goes on to state that the night “turned ugly when she started talking about their future.”
Adds a so-called “eyewitness,” “They started bickering and she walked out.”
So, this happened two weeks ago, and only now In Touch is asserting there was a “spat”?
And, how is it that Biel and Timberlake had a public fight and only the aces at In Touch know about it?
While it’s true the two were at the Chateau Marmont that night, they were at a dinner party thrown by Elle magazine for its cover star Biel.
Oddly, the scoops at In Touch missed that somehow.
And what were they discussing about marriage that caused the “bickering”?
In Touch doesn’t answer that because there never was a fight, says a source who was at the dinner.
Oh, and if the “spat” was so bad, why were they together two nights later at the same hotel, celebrating Timberlake’s GQ “Men of the Year” cover?
Basically, staffers at In Touch saw photos of Timberlake and Biel, and let their imaginations run wild from there.
Our impeccable insider adds, “The whole story is ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress