Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Throw Star-Studded Engagement Party
12:56 pm, May 27th, 2012
The bash took place at the Los Angeles home of Estee Stanley, Timberlake’s collaborator on their HomeMint collection of furnishings and goods.
Among those at the semi-formal affair were former NSync members Lance Bass and JC Chasez, as well as Ellen DeGeneres and Portia DeRossi, Timbaland, Amy Adams, Biel’s parents Kimberly and Jonathan, and Timberlake’s best friend Trace Ayala, whose truck was kicked in last week by the paparazzi.
Everyone dined on appetizers from Wolfgang Puck, and there were speeches before the crowd got down to a deejay spinning tunes by Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Usher, among others.
Biel and Timberlake “were dancing up a storm” and “looked so happy,” a source tells Gossip Cop.
The couple got engaged last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court