Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Throw Star-Studded Engagement Party
12:56 pm, May 27th, 2012
The bash took place at the Los Angeles home of Estee Stanley, Timberlake’s collaborator on their HomeMint collection of furnishings and goods.
Among those at the semi-formal affair were former NSync members Lance Bass and JC Chasez, as well as Ellen DeGeneres and Portia DeRossi, Timbaland, Amy Adams, Biel’s parents Kimberly and Jonathan, and Timberlake’s best friend Trace Ayala, whose truck was kicked in last week by the paparazzi.
Everyone dined on appetizers from Wolfgang Puck, and there were speeches before the crowd got down to a deejay spinning tunes by Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Usher, among others.
Biel and Timberlake “were dancing up a storm” and “looked so happy,” a source tells Gossip Cop.
The couple got engaged last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party