Justin Timberlake To Play Daddy Warbucks in Annie Remake?
12:52 pm, March 19th, 2013
The New York Post reports that the singer-actor is being “considered to star as Daddy Warbucks, opposite Quvenzhané Wallis, in the upcoming Jay-Z and Will Smith-produced remake of Annie.”
So, are the superstars set to collaborate on a whole new endeavor?
Gossip Cop reached out to rep for Sony, the studio behind the Annie remake, and we’re told it’s “not true” that Timberlake is in any kind of talks to join the movie.
And a source close to Timberlake similarly informed us that the New York Post report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game