Justin Timberlake To Play Daddy Warbucks in Annie Remake?
12:52 pm, March 19th, 2013
The New York Post reports that the singer-actor is being “considered to star as Daddy Warbucks, opposite Quvenzhané Wallis, in the upcoming Jay-Z and Will Smith-produced remake of Annie.”
So, are the superstars set to collaborate on a whole new endeavor?
Gossip Cop reached out to rep for Sony, the studio behind the Annie remake, and we’re told it’s “not true” that Timberlake is in any kind of talks to join the movie.
And a source close to Timberlake similarly informed us that the New York Post report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents