CLAIM: Justin Timberlake Cheated on Fiancee Jessica Biel While in New York
8:44 am, May 17th, 2012
According to the tabloid, days before the couple was caught on the “Kiss-Cam” at a Lakers game, “Justin was enjoying the company of a number of young women during a late night at an NYC nightclub — without Jessica.”
The mag even asks whether Biel’s “been turning a blind eye to his wandering eye.”
“Jessica likes to pretend that there’s nothing wrong with their relationship,” a so-called “friend” tells Star, adding in a totally fake-sounding quote, “She only wants to see the Justin she loves — not the one who seems so cavalier about partying with other hot women behind her back.”
Then, in typical Star fashion — providing no details about where, when or with whom — the rag has an unnamed “source” saying that Timberlake and Biel “went to a Manhattan hotspot together, and Jessica left after one drink, while Justin stayed behind” as a number of gorgeous women “showered Justin with attention.”
“I don’t think he was in any hurry to get back to his fiancee,” determines Star’s (fictitious) source.
So, at which hotspot that they went to that week did this happen?
At Timberlake’s Southern Hospitality?
During the Met Gala?
NONE of the them.
That’s because there’s NO truth to the Star story.
A mutual pal of Gossip Cop and the couple assures us “they were together the whole time… every single night.”
And, says Timberlake’s spokeswoman, “They didn’t go clubbing the entire time they were in New York.”
The only ones cheated here are the readers of Star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together