Did Justin Timberlake Call Britney Spears a “B*tch” at Pre-Super Bowl Concert?
10:28 am, February 4th, 2013
That’s what many were inferring after the singer-actor introduced his breakup anthem “Cry Me a River” by saying, “Sometimes in life, you think you found the one, but then one day you find out that she is just some b*tch.”
Timberlake essentially confirmed that he wrote “Cry Me a River” about his split from Spears in a 2011 interview with the Huffington Post.
But in seems that in this instance, Timberlake was only speaking in a general sense and NOT referring directly to Spears.
He took to Twitter to clear up the rumors, writing, “Ok. I see you. Wouldn’t disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever. #Relax#ItsBritneyBitch I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect.”
What do you think about Timberlake’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own