Did Justin Timberlake Call Britney Spears a “B*tch” at Pre-Super Bowl Concert?
10:28 am, February 4th, 2013
That’s what many were inferring after the singer-actor introduced his breakup anthem “Cry Me a River” by saying, “Sometimes in life, you think you found the one, but then one day you find out that she is just some b*tch.”
Timberlake essentially confirmed that he wrote “Cry Me a River” about his split from Spears in a 2011 interview with the Huffington Post.
But in seems that in this instance, Timberlake was only speaking in a general sense and NOT referring directly to Spears.
He took to Twitter to clear up the rumors, writing, “Ok. I see you. Wouldn’t disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever. #Relax#ItsBritneyBitch I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect.”
What do you think about Timberlake’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court