Justin Timberlake Confirms Plans to Release Another New Album This Year
5:58 pm, March 18th, 2013
Another new Justin Timberlake album is on the way!
“The 20/20 Experience,” which marks the singer’s first studio effort in several years, is set to get a second installment next fall, he confirmed on Monday night.
“I gotta clear a rumor up,” Timberlake said at his album release party. “This whole thing about this being the first half of the album is true!”
Rumors began swirling over the weekend after Questlove, the Roots bandleader who worked with Timberlake during his weeklong guest stint on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” and then opened Timberlake’s SXSW performance, dropped what he called a major “spoiler” into a message board post on Saturday.
“20/20 Vol 2 comes out in nov. (10 songs now… 10 songs later = 20 vision,” wrote Questlove.
And now it’s official.
Have you heard “20/20″ yet?
Are you excited there’s a second volume?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?