Justin Timberlake Confirms Plans to Release Another New Album This Year
5:58 pm, March 18th, 2013
Another new Justin Timberlake album is on the way!
“The 20/20 Experience,” which marks the singer’s first studio effort in several years, is set to get a second installment next fall, he confirmed on Monday night.
“I gotta clear a rumor up,” Timberlake said at his album release party. “This whole thing about this being the first half of the album is true!”
Rumors began swirling over the weekend after Questlove, the Roots bandleader who worked with Timberlake during his weeklong guest stint on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” and then opened Timberlake’s SXSW performance, dropped what he called a major “spoiler” into a message board post on Saturday.
“20/20 Vol 2 comes out in nov. (10 songs now… 10 songs later = 20 vision,” wrote Questlove.
And now it’s official.
Have you heard “20/20″ yet?
Are you excited there’s a second volume?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?