Justin Timberlake Confirms Plans to Release Another New Album This Year
5:58 pm, March 18th, 2013
Another new Justin Timberlake album is on the way!
“The 20/20 Experience,” which marks the singer’s first studio effort in several years, is set to get a second installment next fall, he confirmed on Monday night.
“I gotta clear a rumor up,” Timberlake said at his album release party. “This whole thing about this being the first half of the album is true!”
Rumors began swirling over the weekend after Questlove, the Roots bandleader who worked with Timberlake during his weeklong guest stint on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” and then opened Timberlake’s SXSW performance, dropped what he called a major “spoiler” into a message board post on Saturday.
“20/20 Vol 2 comes out in nov. (10 songs now… 10 songs later = 20 vision,” wrote Questlove.
And now it’s official.
Have you heard “20/20″ yet?
Are you excited there’s a second volume?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video