Justin Theroux Invited Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Jennifer Aniston Wedding?
2:49 pm, November 19th, 2012
The magazine, which has a history of getting stuff wrong about the couple, quotes a source as saying, “Justin and Jennifer are so happy right now — they don’t want any bad feeling in any aspect of their lives by the time they tie the knot.”
Apparently, according to the outlet, that means inviting Pitt and Jolie to the nuptials.
“Justin knows that Jen and Brad talk occasionally and he likes the actor [the pair have met a few times],” explains the Grazia insider. “Obviously, this means inviting Angelina too. Jennifer was taken aback, as she really didn’t think Justin would want her ex-husband there, but she loves the fact he’s so OK about it.”
Um, a couple things.
First, that quote is about as real as the Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes “reality show” Grazia once wrongly announced.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop unequivocally that Theroux has not invited Pitt and Jolie to the wedding, describing the report as “wishful thinking.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West