Justin Theroux’s Friends Betting $100,000 He Won’t Marry Jennifer Aniston, Says Mag
3:52 pm, September 25th, 2013
A supposed “source” tells the mag, “It’s a joke among Justin’s friends. There’s about $100,000 riding on it.”
The purported “pal” says, “His friends are adamant he won’t ever marry,” alleging, “Justin finds weddings embarrassing.”
“He can’t stand the idea of being on display, not to mention the pressure that comes with marrying Jennifer Aniston,” adds the so-called “friend.”
Then why on earth did he propose to her in the first place?
Also, if this “source” is really such a close friend, why do they refer to Theroux’s fiancée as “Jennifer Aniston”?
Clearly, this story is totally made up,
And obviously, the tabloid still knows nothing about Aniston and Theroux’s relationship.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the pair, who tells us the magazine’s story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?