Justin Theroux’s Friends Betting $100,000 He Won’t Marry Jennifer Aniston, Says Mag
3:52 pm, September 25th, 2013
A supposed “source” tells the mag, “It’s a joke among Justin’s friends. There’s about $100,000 riding on it.”
The purported “pal” says, “His friends are adamant he won’t ever marry,” alleging, “Justin finds weddings embarrassing.”
“He can’t stand the idea of being on display, not to mention the pressure that comes with marrying Jennifer Aniston,” adds the so-called “friend.”
Then why on earth did he propose to her in the first place?
Also, if this “source” is really such a close friend, why do they refer to Theroux’s fiancée as “Jennifer Aniston”?
Clearly, this story is totally made up,
And obviously, the tabloid still knows nothing about Aniston and Theroux’s relationship.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the pair, who tells us the magazine’s story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin