Justin Theroux’s Friends Betting $100,000 He Won’t Marry Jennifer Aniston, Says Mag
3:52 pm, September 25th, 2013
A supposed “source” tells the mag, “It’s a joke among Justin’s friends. There’s about $100,000 riding on it.”
The purported “pal” says, “His friends are adamant he won’t ever marry,” alleging, “Justin finds weddings embarrassing.”
“He can’t stand the idea of being on display, not to mention the pressure that comes with marrying Jennifer Aniston,” adds the so-called “friend.”
Then why on earth did he propose to her in the first place?
Also, if this “source” is really such a close friend, why do they refer to Theroux’s fiancée as “Jennifer Aniston”?
Clearly, this story is totally made up,
And obviously, the tabloid still knows nothing about Aniston and Theroux’s relationship.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the pair, who tells us the magazine’s story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court