TAB: Justin Theroux Has “Taken Over” Jennifer Aniston’s Money
12:59 pm, July 18th, 2012
“Jen & Justin: HE’S TAKEN OVER HER MONEY!” blares a headline from Star, which claims Jennifer Aniston has “opened her portfolio” to Justin Theroux, and is “allowing him to control her financial future.”
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “He wants to turn her into a shrewder business woman and expand her empire.”
The mag says, “He knows how much money she has and is actively trying to double it,” adding, “But the move has some of he good friends worried.”
Doesn’t she have an accountant and business manager for that?
Anyway, the alleged source explains, “Justin is coming off a major career setback since Wanderlust and Rock of Ages tanked, and he’s already talking about sinking her money into another collaboration.”
So, basically, the mag is implying that Theroux is taking control of Aniston’s money so that he can spend it himself.
The purported insider claims the actress is clueless about his motives, saying, “She trusts Justin 100 percent.”
Actually, it’s Star that’s clueless about everything to do with Aniston and Theroux’s relationship.
And this latest story is also 100% fabricated.
A source close to Theroux laughed off the rumor, telling Gossip Cop it’s completely false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents