Justin Guarini: Idol Was ‘Damaging,’ Kelly Clarkson Film ‘Abysmal’ (VIDEO)
9:14 pm, August 8th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Guarini calls “American Idol” “damaging” in a new interview slated to air Sunday on “Oprah: Where Are They Now?”
The singer, who was runner-up to Kelly Clarkson during the show’s inaugural season in 2002, discusses the depression that set in after the show primed him for a fame that didn’t exactly pan out.
He specifically cites the negative response to the 2003 movie, “From Justin to Kelly,” an experience that he calls “abysmal.”
Check out the preview video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties