Diddy’s Son, Justin Combs, to Play Football for UCLA
4:29 pm, November 29th, 2011
“Playing Division I football was a lifelong dream of mine, and through hard work I was able to achieve it,” said the 5-foot-9, 170-pound defensive back for New York’s New Rochelle Iona Prep in a statement.
Combs added, “I am a living testament that with a strong relationship with God, family, and hard work dreams do come true.”
His famous father is thrilled, too.
“As a parent, this is one of the proudest moments of my life. This is everything a father could want for his son, for him to excel at what he loves to do,” explained Diddy.
The music mogul continued, “Justin is a shining example of what hard work, determination and a strong mentality can achieve. I am honored to call him my son and am happy that he is fulfilling his dream.”
Combs was reportedly also offered scholarships by Illinois, Virginia and Wyoming.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution