Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Responds to Football Scholarship Controversy
10:54 am, June 1st, 2012
Combs, however, sees things a bit differently.
“Regardless what the circumstances are, I put that work in!!!! PERIOD,” the 18-year-old defensive back tweeted.
Combs continued, “Regardless of what you do in life every1 is gonna have their own opinion. Stay focused, keep that tunnel vision & never 4get why u started.”
While Diddy has remained mum on the controversy, Combs’ mom Misa Hylton has also weighed in via Twitter, saying, “My Son is his own man. He will earn his own way through life.”
Hylton went on to stress that Combs is receiving a merit-based scholarship that won’t have any effect on need-based aid packages for other students,
“You want to penalize my son for working hard and putting education first? Shame on you,” she wrote, adding, “He deserves to be rewarded.”
What do you think — should Combs keep the scholarship?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted