Justin Bieber’s Mariah Carey Slam a Scam?
9:53 am, March 24th, 2010
The world is abuzz after the teen pop superstar reportedly had some harsh words for Carey during an interview with The Sun.
Asked whether he’d like to collaborate with the songstress, Bieber is quoted as saying, “I don’t love her new music, it’s not the same. It’s like Michael Jordan coming back out to play in the NBA. She is past her best.”
Well, he might not have.
A representative for Bieber told Gossip Cop the story is “totally off the mark” and that “no such comment was ever uttered” by Bieber about Carey.
And here’s more reason to believe The Sun may have gotten Carey-d away — the insulting remarks now appear to have been scrubbed from the article.
While Bieber’s supposed slam seems weirdly specific to come from nowhere… the newspaper is acting as though it never happened at all.
Maybe it didn’t.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted