Justin Bieber Joining X Factor As Guest Mentor
11:00 am, August 28th, 2012
Justin Bieber is coming to “The X Factor.”
He even tweeted to his own real-life mentor, Reid, “long day but great day… just like old times! thanks.”
Bieber will appear on “X Factor” during the judges’ house round — where each of the four judges chooses four contestants to compete in the final 16.
The pop star will work closely with Reid’s group of singers to help better their shot at winning the competition.
This is not the first time The Biebs has been on the show. He performed a couple of songs last season.
Are you looking forward to seeing Bieber on “The X Factor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin