Justin Bieber Joining X Factor As Guest Mentor
11:00 am, August 28th, 2012
Justin Bieber is coming to “The X Factor.”
He even tweeted to his own real-life mentor, Reid, “long day but great day… just like old times! thanks.”
Bieber will appear on “X Factor” during the judges’ house round — where each of the four judges chooses four contestants to compete in the final 16.
The pop star will work closely with Reid’s group of singers to help better their shot at winning the competition.
This is not the first time The Biebs has been on the show. He performed a couple of songs last season.
Are you looking forward to seeing Bieber on “The X Factor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist