Justin Bieber NOT Performing at WrestleMania
8:57 pm, February 3rd, 2011
Justin Bieber is the subject of so many rumors, it must be exhausting for Perez Hilton to cut and paste them all.
What the blogger fails to do, unfortunately, is check to make sure there’s an ounce of truth to some of the stuff he posts.
Today’s supposed scoop: The teen pop idol might “perform” at WrestleMania.
“Bieber’s peers are talking with World Wrestling Entertainment to participate in WWE’s biggest event of the year, WRESTLEMAINIA (sic)” announces Hilton.
“We’re not sure what cross-over audience Just-Biebs and WWE might have,” he adds. “BUT, according to sources, talks have been ongoing for several months and a deal for Biebs to perform at the event may be reached soon.”
Wait, there may be an imminent deal bringing together Bieber and pro wrestling?
Umm, no, don’t “count” on it.
When Gossip Cop asked whether there was any truth to the rumor that he would “perform” at Wrestlemania, a rep for Bieber said, “None.”
No singing or wrestling for Bieber.
Just another bogus story “pinned” on Perez.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress