Justin Bieber NOT Performing at WrestleMania
8:57 pm, February 3rd, 2011
Justin Bieber is the subject of so many rumors, it must be exhausting for Perez Hilton to cut and paste them all.
What the blogger fails to do, unfortunately, is check to make sure there’s an ounce of truth to some of the stuff he posts.
Today’s supposed scoop: The teen pop idol might “perform” at WrestleMania.
“Bieber’s peers are talking with World Wrestling Entertainment to participate in WWE’s biggest event of the year, WRESTLEMAINIA (sic)” announces Hilton.
“We’re not sure what cross-over audience Just-Biebs and WWE might have,” he adds. “BUT, according to sources, talks have been ongoing for several months and a deal for Biebs to perform at the event may be reached soon.”
Wait, there may be an imminent deal bringing together Bieber and pro wrestling?
Umm, no, don’t “count” on it.
When Gossip Cop asked whether there was any truth to the rumor that he would “perform” at Wrestlemania, a rep for Bieber said, “None.”
No singing or wrestling for Bieber.
Just another bogus story “pinned” on Perez.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court