Justin Bieber NOT Performing at WrestleMania
8:57 pm, February 3rd, 2011
Justin Bieber is the subject of so many rumors, it must be exhausting for Perez Hilton to cut and paste them all.
What the blogger fails to do, unfortunately, is check to make sure there’s an ounce of truth to some of the stuff he posts.
Today’s supposed scoop: The teen pop idol might “perform” at WrestleMania.
“Bieber’s peers are talking with World Wrestling Entertainment to participate in WWE’s biggest event of the year, WRESTLEMAINIA (sic)” announces Hilton.
“We’re not sure what cross-over audience Just-Biebs and WWE might have,” he adds. “BUT, according to sources, talks have been ongoing for several months and a deal for Biebs to perform at the event may be reached soon.”
Wait, there may be an imminent deal bringing together Bieber and pro wrestling?
Umm, no, don’t “count” on it.
When Gossip Cop asked whether there was any truth to the rumor that he would “perform” at Wrestlemania, a rep for Bieber said, “None.”
No singing or wrestling for Bieber.
Just another bogus story “pinned” on Perez.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan