Justin Bieber Has “Worst Birthday” After Paparazzi Clash in London
10:58 am, March 2nd, 2013
Just hours after the singer excitedly tweeted on Friday night, “Big night ahead,” he took to Twitter to lament, “Worst birthday.”
So what went down?
It’s not exactly clear, but it seems the paparazzi may have been to blame for interfering with Bieber’s party at London’s Cirque du Soir night club.
The Biebs’ friends, at least, are pointing fingers at the paps for ruining the pop star’s big night.
Ryan Butler tweeted, “This is unbelievable. Can’t even have fun on his birthday. Paparazzi are absolute d**kheads here.”
And Alfredo Flores wrote, “I mean… I have no words. Paparazzi are disgusting. Wont even allow a 19 year old enjoy his birthday. Hurting fans? Makes no sense #ashame.”
Flores added, “I’m disgusted. I remember this day all to well 2 years ago in LA. It just won’t ever quit. Wish he could just have a few hours…”
Bieber’s fan base has also followed suit, making “#BeliebersHatesPaparazzi” a trending topic.
However, other reports suggest the singer’s entourage clashed with Cirque du Soir’s security, prompting Bieber and his party to leave the venue way before his bash properly got started.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Bieber for more details on the incident, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty