Justin Bieber Has “Worst Birthday” After Paparazzi Clash in London
10:58 am, March 2nd, 2013
Just hours after the singer excitedly tweeted on Friday night, “Big night ahead,” he took to Twitter to lament, “Worst birthday.”
So what went down?
It’s not exactly clear, but it seems the paparazzi may have been to blame for interfering with Bieber’s party at London’s Cirque du Soir night club.
The Biebs’ friends, at least, are pointing fingers at the paps for ruining the pop star’s big night.
Ryan Butler tweeted, “This is unbelievable. Can’t even have fun on his birthday. Paparazzi are absolute d**kheads here.”
And Alfredo Flores wrote, “I mean… I have no words. Paparazzi are disgusting. Wont even allow a 19 year old enjoy his birthday. Hurting fans? Makes no sense #ashame.”
Flores added, “I’m disgusted. I remember this day all to well 2 years ago in LA. It just won’t ever quit. Wish he could just have a few hours…”
Bieber’s fan base has also followed suit, making “#BeliebersHatesPaparazzi” a trending topic.
However, other reports suggest the singer’s entourage clashed with Cirque du Soir’s security, prompting Bieber and his party to leave the venue way before his bash properly got started.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Bieber for more details on the incident, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss