Justin Bieber Wax Figure Ruined From Too Much Groping (VIDEO)
8:14 pm, February 11th, 2014VIDEO
Fans just can’t keep their hands off Justin Bieber… or his wax figure.
The general manager for Madame Tussauds in Times Square says they will be removing Bieber’s statue due to damage from fans who just can’t help but grope the completely fake figurine.
“This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new ‘grown-up’ Justin back to the attraction in the near future,” Bret Pidgeon tells the New York Post.
Bieber’s likeness debuted in 2011, with different versions since unveiled around the world.
Check out the video below for more!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank