Justin Bieber Wax Figure Ruined From Too Much Groping (VIDEO)
8:14 pm, February 11th, 2014VIDEO
Fans just can’t keep their hands off Justin Bieber… or his wax figure.
The general manager for Madame Tussauds in Times Square says they will be removing Bieber’s statue due to damage from fans who just can’t help but grope the completely fake figurine.
“This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new ‘grown-up’ Justin back to the attraction in the near future,” Bret Pidgeon tells the New York Post.
Bieber’s likeness debuted in 2011, with different versions since unveiled around the world.
Check out the video below for more!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man