Justin Bieber Vomits On Stage During First “Believe” Show (VIDEO)
9:32 am, September 30th, 2012VIDEO
Justin Bieber kicked off his “Believe” tour on Saturday night in Glendale, Arizona, and must have had his own case of Bieber Fever — or something like that — because he vomited on stage.
Even though The Biebs left the stage twice, and apologized to his fans for getting sick, he still somehow managed to finish the concert.
After the show, the superstar tweeted, “Milk was a bad choice! Lol,” and “Great show. Getting better for tomorrow’s show,” along with a photo of him resting in bed.
Below is video of Bieber getting ill on stage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents