Justin Bieber Tells Dads: I’m A “Great Distraction” For Your Daughters (VIDEO)
8:54 pm, December 8th, 2011VIDEO
Justin Bieber‘s latest video for his fragrance “Someday” isn’t aimed at his ever-growing teen fanbase or even their “Baby”-loving moms.
Instead, the pop star has a message for all the dads out there.
Noting he’s gotten “off on the wrong foot” with some fathers – what, with being “a huge mega star” and having “a full head of hair” – Bieber explains why he’s a “great distraction” for young girls.
“Guys her age… Well, remember when you were her age?” he asks. “Yeah, exactly.”
“So next time you hear her scream my name, relax. It’s better than hearing her scream ‘Joey’ who lives next door,” he points out. “Am I right?”
Watch the full video below.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy