Justin Bieber Tells Dads: I’m A “Great Distraction” For Your Daughters (VIDEO)
8:54 pm, December 8th, 2011VIDEO
Justin Bieber‘s latest video for his fragrance “Someday” isn’t aimed at his ever-growing teen fanbase or even their “Baby”-loving moms.
Instead, the pop star has a message for all the dads out there.
Noting he’s gotten “off on the wrong foot” with some fathers – what, with being “a huge mega star” and having “a full head of hair” – Bieber explains why he’s a “great distraction” for young girls.
“Guys her age… Well, remember when you were her age?” he asks. “Yeah, exactly.”
“So next time you hear her scream my name, relax. It’s better than hearing her scream ‘Joey’ who lives next door,” he points out. “Am I right?”
Watch the full video below.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z