Justin Bieber Tells Dads: I’m A “Great Distraction” For Your Daughters (VIDEO)
8:54 pm, December 8th, 2011VIDEO
Justin Bieber‘s latest video for his fragrance “Someday” isn’t aimed at his ever-growing teen fanbase or even their “Baby”-loving moms.
Instead, the pop star has a message for all the dads out there.
Noting he’s gotten “off on the wrong foot” with some fathers – what, with being “a huge mega star” and having “a full head of hair” – Bieber explains why he’s a “great distraction” for young girls.
“Guys her age… Well, remember when you were her age?” he asks. “Yeah, exactly.”
“So next time you hear her scream my name, relax. It’s better than hearing her scream ‘Joey’ who lives next door,” he points out. “Am I right?”
Watch the full video below.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?