Justin Bieber: “Now That I’m On Top, Everyone Wants to Bring Me Down”
9:49 am, January 9th, 2012
The teen sensation tells the mag, ”A lot of people who are religious, I think they get lost. They go to church just to go to church.”
“I’m not trying to disrespect them,” says Bieber, who recently showed off a tattoo of Jesus on his calf, adding, “but for me, I focus more on praying and talking to Him. I don’t have to go to church.”
The Biebs also discusses his success and all the things that come with it.
He reveals, “Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down… Everyone’s trying to tug at me and take my spot.”
“Like Floyd Mayweather, he’s the best boxer in the world. Now he is a champion. Every time he goes to a fight now, people are like, ‘He’s going to lose this time.’”
Like the boxer, Bieber has weathered some punches of his own, but has managed to come out on top.
The mag hits newsstands on January 12.
What do you think of Bieber’s thoughts on faith?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court