Justin Bieber: “Now That I’m On Top, Everyone Wants to Bring Me Down”
9:49 am, January 9th, 2012
The teen sensation tells the mag, ”A lot of people who are religious, I think they get lost. They go to church just to go to church.”
“I’m not trying to disrespect them,” says Bieber, who recently showed off a tattoo of Jesus on his calf, adding, “but for me, I focus more on praying and talking to Him. I don’t have to go to church.”
The Biebs also discusses his success and all the things that come with it.
He reveals, “Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down… Everyone’s trying to tug at me and take my spot.”
“Like Floyd Mayweather, he’s the best boxer in the world. Now he is a champion. Every time he goes to a fight now, people are like, ‘He’s going to lose this time.’”
Like the boxer, Bieber has weathered some punches of his own, but has managed to come out on top.
The mag hits newsstands on January 12.
What do you think of Bieber’s thoughts on faith?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Prince Signs Up For Big Gig
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?