The Rumor Justin Bieber Calls “The Greatest of All Time”
5:04 pm, June 16th, 2011
Just when we thought we couldn’t hear a more ridiculous Justin Bieber story, now comes a burning doozy from In Touch.
The mag, which is often out of touch, claims that in an effort to prevent the singer‘s fans from stealing his underpants, “his bodyguard burns his underwear!”
(Presumably, when he’s not wearing them.)
According to the tabloid, “A hotel employee was caught with Justin’s underwear in her purse, so the protocol now is that he gets a fresh pair of underwear every morning from his bodyguard, who burns the underwear he wore the day before in an incinerator.”
(Yes, that’s what the magazine actually wrote.)
An amused rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop: “Not true at all, but hilarious.”
While Bieber’s underwear is not incinerated, In Touch‘s pants are definitely on fire.
UPDATE: The Biebs tweeted about the story, “I have had alot of rumors…but THIS…THIS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!! Hahaha.”
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards