The Rumor Justin Bieber Calls “The Greatest of All Time”
5:04 pm, June 16th, 2011
Just when we thought we couldn’t hear a more ridiculous Justin Bieber story, now comes a burning doozy from In Touch.
The mag, which is often out of touch, claims that in an effort to prevent the singer‘s fans from stealing his underpants, “his bodyguard burns his underwear!”
(Presumably, when he’s not wearing them.)
According to the tabloid, “A hotel employee was caught with Justin’s underwear in her purse, so the protocol now is that he gets a fresh pair of underwear every morning from his bodyguard, who burns the underwear he wore the day before in an incinerator.”
(Yes, that’s what the magazine actually wrote.)
An amused rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop: “Not true at all, but hilarious.”
While Bieber’s underwear is not incinerated, In Touch‘s pants are definitely on fire.
UPDATE: The Biebs tweeted about the story, “I have had alot of rumors…but THIS…THIS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!! Hahaha.”
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents