Justin Bieber Sends Twitter Love to Fans in Wake of Paparazzo Altercation
1:59 pm, May 28th, 2012
Early Monday, following The Biebs and Selena Gomez’s Sunday run-in with the photog, Bieber wrote, “gonna focus on the important stuff. the music. #DieInYourArms hits ITUNES in less than #24HOURS – #BELIEVE.”
He then retweeted a follower who wrote, “Beliebers Protect Justin, until the end <3,” responding, “And I will protect u too. we got each other’s backs. always. i know that. thanks.”
After trading tweets with a series of supporters, Bieber declared, “My fans have always been there. from day 1. they are there for me thru everything. they lift me up. so… i’m there for them. always. #FACT.”
He added, “We came up from the bottom TOGETHER. every step we were doubted. i doubted… but you were always there. #IlovemyBeliebers.”
“So we work hard. we grind it out. nothing is stopping us. we #BELIEVE :)” concluded Bieber.
With well over 22 million Twitter followers, it’s safe to say the singer is feeling plenty of love, even after his holiday weekend troubles.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties