Justin Bieber Took Paternity Test
2:25 pm, November 21st, 2011
Justin Bieber took a paternity test on Friday reportedly at a facility in New Jersey.
A source close to Bieber confirms to Gossip Cop, “Arrangements were made for Justin to take the test.”
To establish whether or not Bieber is the baby boy’s dad, Yeater must now submit her son’s DNA results.
She’s already dropped her paternity suit.
Assuming Yeater doesn’t bail out of providing Tristyn’s tests, and it’s proven Bieber is 100 percent NOT the kid’s father, the superstar is likely to take legal action against her and her attorneys.
Do you think Bieber should just walk away, or sue Yeater?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank