MAG: Justin Bieber Says He’s “Too Good” for Selena Gomez
4:29 pm, July 25th, 2012
“Justin to Selena: ‘I’m Too Good For You’” reads a new headline in Star magazine, which claims “cocky” Justin Bieber has been heard telling Selena Gomez that she’s “beyond lucky” to have him as a boyfriend.
“He’s so arrogant and immature at times,” a so-called “tipster” tells the tabloid, adding, “Her friends keep telling her to just dump him for good already.”
Now we’re confused.
Is he supposedly too good for her, or is it the other way around?
Star can’t seem to decide.
In any case, the mag says that whenever The Biebs “senses she’s ready to end things,” he wins over Gomez with “some romantic stunt.”
The “source” explains, “Those kind of gestures go a long way with her. But she probably won’t put up with him much longer.”
So… he claims to be “too good” for her, yet desperately wants to hold onto her?
This is the kind of muddled, nonsensical article you can expect from a publication that’s been reliably clueless about Bieber.
A source close to Bieber tells Gossip Cop the Star story is bogus, and that nothing has changed between him and Gomez.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves