CLAIM: Justin Bieber Tipped Off Paparazzi Who Chased Him Down Highway
1:56 pm, July 18th, 2012
According to the tabloid, The Biebs is “so desperate for paparazzi attention he constantly tweets the foe-togs his exact location!”
The Enquirer says Bieber’s “dirty little secret” is that he frequently disregards safety concerns to create a “commotion” by letting photographers know where he is and where he’s going.
The mag proclaims, “Here’s what’s scary: To teen Justin Jerk, it’s just like a really cool video game — starring his space-age silver speedster!”
This is absurd — and offensive.
If there’s one thing Justin Bieber doesn’t need help attracting it’s paparazzi attention.
He’s harassed wherever he goes in public, often with consequences that are obviously not in his best interest.
To suggest that Bieber wanted to risk his own safety (and other motorists’) by enticing paparazzi to chase him down the highway at high speeds is ridiculous.
Bieber’s rep tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “complete bulls**t.”
It seems to be getting worse.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lindsay Lohan: Rehab is Pointless?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood