CLAIM: Justin Bieber Tipped Off Paparazzi Who Chased Him Down Highway
1:56 pm, July 18th, 2012
According to the tabloid, The Biebs is “so desperate for paparazzi attention he constantly tweets the foe-togs his exact location!”
The Enquirer says Bieber’s “dirty little secret” is that he frequently disregards safety concerns to create a “commotion” by letting photographers know where he is and where he’s going.
The mag proclaims, “Here’s what’s scary: To teen Justin Jerk, it’s just like a really cool video game — starring his space-age silver speedster!”
This is absurd — and offensive.
If there’s one thing Justin Bieber doesn’t need help attracting it’s paparazzi attention.
He’s harassed wherever he goes in public, often with consequences that are obviously not in his best interest.
To suggest that Bieber wanted to risk his own safety (and other motorists’) by enticing paparazzi to chase him down the highway at high speeds is ridiculous.
Bieber’s rep tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “complete bulls**t.”
It seems to be getting worse.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank