Justin Bieber Thanks Fans For Support After Selena Gomez Split
9:00 am, November 11th, 2012
Early Sunday morning, after performing at the TD Garden in Boston, The Biebs tweeted his appreciation to fans who sent thousands of messages on Twitter designed to keep him “happy.”
After fans created the hashtag #MissionHappyBieber, and sent the singer tweets — purposely not mentioning Gomez — filled with jokes and pick-up lines to make him smile, Bieber responded, “u guys r funny. #ilovemybeliebers.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank