Justin Bieber ‘Friend’ Shopping Fake Texts and Penis Pics, Claiming They’re From Star
3:40 pm, January 17th, 2014
Someone in Justin Bieber’s inner circle is shopping FAKE text messages to various media outlets and claiming they’re from Bieber.
One of the pop star’s so-called “friends” says he has texts and naked photos from Bieber to Selena Gomez, but a source close to Bieber tells Gossip Cop the messages are totally BOGUS.
One of the fabricated messages includes a fake picture of the star’s penis, and says, “Come on, don’t tell me you don’t miss this.”
The alleged Gomez response reads, “Stop it. You need to listen to Scooter and go to rehab. u r sick.”
Bieber’s phony reply is, “F**k you. F**k scooter. F**k all y’all I AM DONE! Can’t hear you over my cash, babe! You’re only famous cuz of me.”
Not surprisingly, all of the messages are bogus, and have reportedly been fabricated by a former pal of the singer who has now turned on him.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents