Justin Bieber to Take Paternity Test and Sue Mariah Yeater
3:52 pm, November 6th, 2011
But that’s not all.
After it’s established he’s not the child’s daddy, Bieber, who maintains he’s never met Yeater, is going to sue her big time.
From the start, a rep for Bieber told Gossip Cop that Yeater’s claims are “bulls**t.”
The teen superstar has hired famed attorney Howard Weitzman, who’s arranging for the DNA test, to file a lawsuit against Yeater shortly after the results come in, reports TMZ.
Bieber is currently at the MTV European Music Awards with girlfriend Selena Gomez, who’s hosting the show.
What do you think about Bieber (1) taking a paternity test, and (2) suing Yeater?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit