Justin Bieber Bottling Own Sweat to Sell at Charity Auction?
2:03 pm, September 27th, 2012
“Justin Bieber’s bottled two fragrances under his name, but now he’s set to sweat his very own essence — yes, ladies, the boy’s precious personal perspiration — for charity!” announces the National Enquirer.
The tabloid claims The Biebs is indeed going to bottle his own sweat and auction it off for charity.
He supposedly “revealed his plan during a recent gym workout,” says the Enquirer, which alleges that his exercise perspiration led to inspiration.
“That’s good old Bieber sweat! We’re gonna bottle some to auction off for charity!” Bieber is quoted as saying, pointing to “moisture on his muscular arms.”
Yeah, uh, this never happened.
And we don’t even want to think about how they would “collect” the sweat for bottling.
Regardless, a rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop it’s “complete bulls**t” he is planning to sell his sweat, laughing, “Where do they come up with this?”
For all the tab’s talk about sweat, it’s the Enquirer’s reporting that stinks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014