Justin Bieber’s Ex-Bodyguard Sues Singer for Alleged Assault, $420,000 in Wages
3:31 pm, January 10th, 2013
Moshe Benabou, an ex-Israeli soldier who worked for Bieber from March 2011 to October 2012, claims the pop star berated him and struck him a number of times in the chest during an argument over a member of Bieber’s entourage.
The bodyguard alleges that he was fired after the supposed confrontation.
“For nearly two years Mr. Benabou devoted himself completely to ensuring Mr. Bieber’s personal safety,” his lawyer said in a statement, adding, “Mr. Benabou deserved, as does any employee, to be treated with respect, dignity and in accordance with the law. Unfortunately, he was not.”
However, sources close to Bieber tell Gossip Cop the bodyguard is just a “disgruntled employee.”
We’re told Benabou was actually “let go” after he had been “caught in multiple lies.”
Our insider adds that Bieber’s camp “wanted to maintain a good relationship” with Benabou, but now feel “shocked and hurt” by his out-of-the-blue court filing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Conan O'Brien Says Mario Lopez Could Be President