Justin Bieber Did NOT Spit in Deejay’s Face, Says Singer’s Rep – EXCLUSIVE
3:35 pm, July 16th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Did Justin Bieber spit on a deejay at an Ohio club over the weekend, as claimed in a new report?
The guy called into the “Dave and Jimmy” radio show on Tuesday, and alleged that the teen singer “spit in my face” at the Social Room in Columbus because Bieber supposedly thought the deejay was “secretly taking pics,” says TMZ.
The man claims Bieber then confronted him, and “called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something… and spit in my face.”
The deejay even told TMZ he got tested for hepatitis after the alleged incident, and said he plans to file charges.
But the allegations are completely FALSE, says the singer’s camp.
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the man’s story is a “lie,” and that the incident “never happened.”
The pop star’s spokesperson tells us the story is simply, “Another person looking for a paycheck in the witch hunt which at this point is just out of control.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right