Justin Bieber Did NOT Spit in Deejay’s Face, Says Singer’s Rep – EXCLUSIVE
3:35 pm, July 16th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Did Justin Bieber spit on a deejay at an Ohio club over the weekend, as claimed in a new report?
The guy called into the “Dave and Jimmy” radio show on Tuesday, and alleged that the teen singer “spit in my face” at the Social Room in Columbus because Bieber supposedly thought the deejay was “secretly taking pics,” says TMZ.
The man claims Bieber then confronted him, and “called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something… and spit in my face.”
The deejay even told TMZ he got tested for hepatitis after the alleged incident, and said he plans to file charges.
But the allegations are completely FALSE, says the singer’s camp.
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the man’s story is a “lie,” and that the incident “never happened.”
The pop star’s spokesperson tells us the story is simply, “Another person looking for a paycheck in the witch hunt which at this point is just out of control.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?