Justin Bieber Did NOT Spit in Deejay’s Face, Says Singer’s Rep – EXCLUSIVE
3:35 pm, July 16th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Did Justin Bieber spit on a deejay at an Ohio club over the weekend, as claimed in a new report?
The guy called into the “Dave and Jimmy” radio show on Tuesday, and alleged that the teen singer “spit in my face” at the Social Room in Columbus because Bieber supposedly thought the deejay was “secretly taking pics,” says TMZ.
The man claims Bieber then confronted him, and “called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something… and spit in my face.”
The deejay even told TMZ he got tested for hepatitis after the alleged incident, and said he plans to file charges.
But the allegations are completely FALSE, says the singer’s camp.
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the man’s story is a “lie,” and that the incident “never happened.”
The pop star’s spokesperson tells us the story is simply, “Another person looking for a paycheck in the witch hunt which at this point is just out of control.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties