Justin Bieber Spends More Than $50,000 a Week, Claims Mag
3:06 pm, February 20th, 2013
Justin Bieber is a “certified shopaholic,” reports Star, which claims the pop singer’s “over-the-top retail habit” is “making his management team nervous.”
According to unnamed “sources” for the mag, “The Biebs is blowing through cash at an alarming rate, spending more than $50,000 a week on designer clothes, hotel room parties and gifts for his friends.”
One so-called “friend,” who was apparently not on the receiving end of any of these supposed presents, tells the mag, “Justin has a black Amex with no credit limit.”
The alleged insider tells the mag that if Bieber finds something he likes, such as a pair of jeans, he’ll buy a dozen.
“He has an addictive personality, and shopping is just one of his fixations,” adds the purported pal.
The tab’s so-called source concludes, “The word ‘budget’ just isn’t in his vocabulary.”
And the term fact-check is unfortunately not in Star’s lexicon.
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is complete “b.s.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank