Justin Bieber Spends More Than $50,000 a Week, Claims Mag
3:06 pm, February 20th, 2013
Justin Bieber is a “certified shopaholic,” reports Star, which claims the pop singer’s “over-the-top retail habit” is “making his management team nervous.”
According to unnamed “sources” for the mag, “The Biebs is blowing through cash at an alarming rate, spending more than $50,000 a week on designer clothes, hotel room parties and gifts for his friends.”
One so-called “friend,” who was apparently not on the receiving end of any of these supposed presents, tells the mag, “Justin has a black Amex with no credit limit.”
The alleged insider tells the mag that if Bieber finds something he likes, such as a pair of jeans, he’ll buy a dozen.
“He has an addictive personality, and shopping is just one of his fixations,” adds the purported pal.
The tab’s so-called source concludes, “The word ‘budget’ just isn’t in his vocabulary.”
And the term fact-check is unfortunately not in Star’s lexicon.
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is complete “b.s.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting