Justin Bieber Spends More Than $50,000 a Week, Claims Mag
3:06 pm, February 20th, 2013
Justin Bieber is a “certified shopaholic,” reports Star, which claims the pop singer’s “over-the-top retail habit” is “making his management team nervous.”
According to unnamed “sources” for the mag, “The Biebs is blowing through cash at an alarming rate, spending more than $50,000 a week on designer clothes, hotel room parties and gifts for his friends.”
One so-called “friend,” who was apparently not on the receiving end of any of these supposed presents, tells the mag, “Justin has a black Amex with no credit limit.”
The alleged insider tells the mag that if Bieber finds something he likes, such as a pair of jeans, he’ll buy a dozen.
“He has an addictive personality, and shopping is just one of his fixations,” adds the purported pal.
The tab’s so-called source concludes, “The word ‘budget’ just isn’t in his vocabulary.”
And the term fact-check is unfortunately not in Star’s lexicon.
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is complete “b.s.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors