Justin Bieber “Blowing a Fortune” to Impress Selena Gomez?
3:01 pm, August 3rd, 2011
Justin Bieber‘s “got money fever,” says the National Enquirer, which claims the teen singer is “blowing a fortune to impress girlfriend Selena Gomez – and friends fear his spending has gotten out of control!”
One of these so-called “friends” reveals, “Justin regularly charters private planes to fly Selena and a few of her friends to meet him at various stops on his tour,” and says Bieber also recently bought Gomez “tens of thousands of dollars worth of clothing, accessories and jewelry” on a recent New York shopping trip.
And that’s not all.
The mag reports that Bieber “dished out $30,000 for a diamond-encrusted Cartier watch” to boost Gomez’s spirits after she was hospitalized for malnourishment in June.
Bieber never bought Gomez a $30,000 Cartier watch.
And the rest of the tab’s story is just as phony.
A source close to Bieber tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s article is preposterous.
The singer’s manager asks, “What is wrong with them?”
Once again, the Enquirer is broke when it comes to the facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"