Justin Bieber “Blowing a Fortune” to Impress Selena Gomez?
3:01 pm, August 3rd, 2011
Justin Bieber‘s “got money fever,” says the National Enquirer, which claims the teen singer is “blowing a fortune to impress girlfriend Selena Gomez – and friends fear his spending has gotten out of control!”
One of these so-called “friends” reveals, “Justin regularly charters private planes to fly Selena and a few of her friends to meet him at various stops on his tour,” and says Bieber also recently bought Gomez “tens of thousands of dollars worth of clothing, accessories and jewelry” on a recent New York shopping trip.
And that’s not all.
The mag reports that Bieber “dished out $30,000 for a diamond-encrusted Cartier watch” to boost Gomez’s spirits after she was hospitalized for malnourishment in June.
Bieber never bought Gomez a $30,000 Cartier watch.
And the rest of the tab’s story is just as phony.
A source close to Bieber tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s article is preposterous.
The singer’s manager asks, “What is wrong with them?”
Once again, the Enquirer is broke when it comes to the facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids