Justin Bieber “Blowing a Fortune” to Impress Selena Gomez?
3:01 pm, August 3rd, 2011
Justin Bieber‘s “got money fever,” says the National Enquirer, which claims the teen singer is “blowing a fortune to impress girlfriend Selena Gomez – and friends fear his spending has gotten out of control!”
One of these so-called “friends” reveals, “Justin regularly charters private planes to fly Selena and a few of her friends to meet him at various stops on his tour,” and says Bieber also recently bought Gomez “tens of thousands of dollars worth of clothing, accessories and jewelry” on a recent New York shopping trip.
And that’s not all.
The mag reports that Bieber “dished out $30,000 for a diamond-encrusted Cartier watch” to boost Gomez’s spirits after she was hospitalized for malnourishment in June.
Bieber never bought Gomez a $30,000 Cartier watch.
And the rest of the tab’s story is just as phony.
A source close to Bieber tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s article is preposterous.
The singer’s manager asks, “What is wrong with them?”
Once again, the Enquirer is broke when it comes to the facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet