Justin Bieber Writes Song About Baby Daddy Accuser Mariah Yeater
11:45 am, April 24th, 2012
The teen pop singer, who dissed Yeater on Twitter over the weekend, has revealed he penned a song about her for his upcoming album, “Believe.”
During a preview of his record in London on Monday night, The Biebs told reporters, “There’s a song about that girl that said she was gonna have my baby, Mariah Yeater.”
He revealed, “There are songs about things I’m going through. I wrote songs about different situations.”
Bieber was unsure whether the tune would make the final track listing for the album, saying, “We’ve recorded like 40 songs.”
“Believe” debuts on June 19.
Would you be interested in hearing Bieber’s song about Yeater?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?