Justin Bieber Writes Song About Baby Daddy Accuser Mariah Yeater
11:45 am, April 24th, 2012
The teen pop singer, who dissed Yeater on Twitter over the weekend, has revealed he penned a song about her for his upcoming album, “Believe.”
During a preview of his record in London on Monday night, The Biebs told reporters, “There’s a song about that girl that said she was gonna have my baby, Mariah Yeater.”
He revealed, “There are songs about things I’m going through. I wrote songs about different situations.”
Bieber was unsure whether the tune would make the final track listing for the album, saying, “We’ve recorded like 40 songs.”
“Believe” debuts on June 19.
Would you be interested in hearing Bieber’s song about Yeater?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look